Tuesday, December 4, 2012

SOLD!!!!!!

This post, has nothing to do with the book Sold by Patricia McCormick. Which, if you are wondering, is a rather demented but educational read. Instead of talking about a book about prostitution, I am going to talk about a piece of my personally history that finally SOLD.
Back in 2010, I raced cross country in high school and actually cared. I worked at a bike shop and the owner Brian, hooked me up with his old frame and fork. It was a 2008, made in america, Yeti As-r with a carbon rear triangle. I was beyond stoked with the thing. It climbed well and descended like a champ for what it was. Long story short, I only raced it for a year and beat it pretty good. After the summer I got a Nomad and never rode it again. Its frame sat in my garage for 4 years. Finally, in the winter of 2012 it found a new home in Texas. 
Great moments on the As-r


"Red kit kid" went to jr worlds xc

Flipping off camera man for 2nd 

racing cccx "DH" hella muddy

I won by over ten seconds( I felt super bad.......not)





No comments:

Post a Comment