Friday, December 21, 2012

I Survived

The Mayans where wrong. I am still here typing on this blog on the 21st of December. As a race, they now officially suck. I, unlike the Mayans don't suck. I survived my first semester of school at Chico State. That for the record is an accomplishment. The past 5 months have been more eye opening then I ever would have imagined. Here is a pro con list of my life so far. Bad news first, I am that kind of person.




Bad
-first few months of 90 degrees, all day, everyday
-dorm food, shit gets super old real fast
-sketchy bike paths (aka rape trails)
-confusing to drive in downtown
-sketchy people at labor day float
-being broke half the time
-foriegn teachers. You no speak English?????? 
-puking, and lots of it


Good
-ABSOLUTE FREEDOM 
-no parents 
-chill people
-good riding everywhere
-Pita Pit
-laid back atmosphere 
-pumptrack 2 minutes from where I live
-learn how to manage time 
-party 
-holloween is insanity 
-see lots of funny shit 
-overall lifestyle is awesome
-become pro at puking 


                                          sums life up 


No comments:

Post a Comment