Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pet peeve #1

One of the things that I really like to discuss are pet peeves. They are an interesting topic. You are basically trying to legitimize bitching about something that generally isn't a big deal. I am going to start with one that came up at breakfast today. In the morning, like most people, I am not that stoked. Especially, after a US history class at 8. When I get to the cafeteria, all I want is a damn bagel and cream cheese. So, I go over and make myself one. Once the painfully slow toaster, finally toasts the bagel. The next step is, slop some cream cheese on it, and be done. Unfortunately, someone thinks they are on cake wars and takes like 5 minutes to cream cheese their bagel. Seriously you are a moron, you are not being judged, this is not a contest and lastly. The smoothness of your spread is not going to effect the taste.

Slop and Go
        

No comments:

Post a Comment