Sunday, April 28, 2013

Dreams do come true!

Today was awesome. Aside for getting stitches, but fuck that it still was a good day. Shuttle runs plus some more awesome. I got to drive a (pretty sure it was a 2012) Subaru Wrx STI. I have loved the wrx since I started caring about cars. It is legitimately my dream car. The feeling that you get when you stomp on it is fucking awesome. When you are thrown back into you seat because of acceleration, that is fucking cool. Also you can hit corners stupid fast. I had a grin from ear to ear and pretty much laughed the whole way I was that stoked. Bottom line, I will own one at some point in my life end of story.

                                                        sorry I had to i was waayyyy to stoked.
                                                                   super dialed car










No comments:

Post a Comment