Monday, February 18, 2013

Filming isn't easy.

Last weekend, I went down to SoCal to film an edit. It was an interesting adventure that started with     a sketchy bus ride from Chico with a potential drug addict seated across from me. Then, I had to board a Amtrak train in Sacramento. Let me tell you, lugging a gear bag, a helmet bag, my heavy ass school backpack and my 40lb v-10c. After a nice cruise through California hill country/east bay area . I arrived at Berkley. Then I had to wait for Kent Johnson, my friend from highschool who does work with a camera. Long story short, we went down to stay at Mike Lords house(khs/Fontana photographer) and use it for base camp to film a new edit. We teamed up with local racer Ryan Egusquiza who knows how to throw some good style. A trait very few racers have. Unfortunately Ryan had to leave halfway through the first day and couldn't make sunday. After two days in the blazing hot dry SoCal sun, we captured some shots we where happy with.


Kent can actually ride too......




Now sit back, and enjoy some chilled out riding just for the sake of riding. Freeride is not dead.


No comments:

Post a Comment